Baby Sing and Sign is equal parts sign language, play, and music.
This four-week course is designed to help you communicate with your hearing baby or toddler.
Registration is open now for Spring 2018!
Saturdays at Baby Time
9:15-10 am or 10:15-11 am
Registration is REQUIRED for this class.
April 21, 28 & May 12, 19
$60 for the 4-week workshop. Includes a huge sign language book!
May 12 will be a full, family music class with plenty of music and opportunities for practicing your signs!
* Reduce frustration and crying *
* Recognize your baby’s attempts to communicate far sooner *
* Help baby’s world become more predictable and organized *
* Encourage brain development *
* Enjoy more ways to bond with baby *
This class is designed for babies and young toddlers, around 6 months until they are speaking well. Older siblings are welcome to attend class for free as long as they are able to participate on some level (and not be too distracting). Signing is most successful when the whole family participates, so having them attend Baby Sing & Sign is a great way to get involved!